"News, Showbiz, Trending: Your Daily Dose of Buzz."

Mcbrown’s Onua Showtime Studio Catches fire-GNFS Intervenes.

There has been a fire outbreak in the premises of media general.

According to Instagram Blogger @Mari_Gyataa, the studio that caught on fire is where Media Personality, Nana Ama Mcbrown hosts her new show, “Showtime”.

Fortunately the ghana national fire services did not disappoint this time as usual, responded and sent a swift team to help quench the fire.

Even though some of the staff members were shaken by the event, no human casualties were recorded.

Meanwhile, Nana Ama Mcbrown is yet to comment on the incident.

An official statement from the Ghana National Service Reads;

Management of TV3 Ghana limited praised firefighters for the prompt response in attending to a fire involving a studio used for ONUA Showtime with Mcbrown.

A crew from the Headquarters Substation upon a call arrived on time to help prevent the spread of fire on the premises of TV3.

Even though portions of the reception area of the studio was burnt, the main studio area and the backstage were salvaged from the fire.

Management expressed their appreciation and joy to the GNFS for prompt response in averting a major disaster.”

You cannot copy content of this page