What Is The Color Of Your Urine Telling You About The Condition Of Your Body
The color of your urine can tell you a lot about your health.
Urine is produced when blood passes through the kidneys, which filter out excess waste and water,then the waste travels through tubes known as ureters and is stored in the bladder until you urinate.
Certain changes in the color of your urine can tell you a lot about the condition of your body.
These signs often include:
- clear urine is a sign of good hydration and potential over-hydration.
- pale yellow urine is an indicator of good hydration.
- dark yellow urine is a sign to drink more fluids.
- Amber-colored urine can indicate dehydration.
- Orange urine can be caused by various foods or medications or be a sign of potential liver problems.
- Pink or red urine can be caused by foods or medications or it can also be a sign of blood in the urine.
- Blue or green urine can be caused by medications or food dyes, but it can be a sign of bacteria or the rare condition known as blue diaper syndrome, too.
- Dark-brown urine can be a sign of liver or kidney problems.
- White urine can occur when your body contains excess calcium or phosphate, or it may indicate a urinary tract infection.
You should immediately consult your doctor if you notice any sudden change in the color or odor of your urine.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.