An Indian twitter user has shared the sad news of how her relative passed on after a face she placed near her exploded killing her instantly. This isnt the first time a case like this has been reported as there have been series of reports of how Phones sometimes explode killing the people near it
According to the Twitter user, Her aunt was using a Redmi 6A handset which she placed beside her while sleeping. The user revealed that the handset which was near her Aunty’s face while she was sleeping exploded killing her Instantly.
The twitter user then shared a Photo of her dead Aunty and also the damaged Phone and captioned it:
Hi @RedmiIndia,@manukumarjain,@s_anuj Yesterday in Night my Aunty found dead, she was using Redmi 6A, she was sleeping & she kept the phone near her face on pillow side & after sometime her phone blast. It’s a bad time for us. It’s a responsibility of a brand to support