President Nana Akufo-Addo has dropped Minister of Communications and Digitization, Ursula Owusu-Ekuful and Minister for National Security, Kan Dapaah from his 19-member cabinet list.
The Minister for Gender, Women and Children Affairs and the Minister for Transport were equally excluded from the list.
On Thursday June 10, The Speaker of Parliament, Alban Bagbin read out the communication from the Presidency in Parliament.
Ministers like Asenso Boakye, Abdulai Jinapor, Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu and Hawa Koomson all made it to the list.
Checkout the full list below:
- Mr Ken Ofori Atta – Minister for Finance
- Mr Alan Kojo Kyeremanten – Minister for Trade and Industry
- Honourable Dominic Nitiwul MP – Minister of Defence
- Honourable Ambrose Derry –Minister of Interior
- Miss Shirley Ayorkor Botchway- Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional integration
- Mr. Godfred Yeboah Dame – Attorney General and Minister for Justice
- Dr. Owusu Afriyie Akoto – Minister for Food and Agriculture
- Honourable Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh MP –Minister for Energy
- Honourable Michael Osei Adutwum MP– Minister for Education
- Honourable Kweku Agyeman Manu MP – Minister for Health
- Honorable Osei Kyei Mensah-Bonsu MP – Minister of Parliamentary Affairs
- Honourable Daniel Botchway MP – Minister for Local Government, Decentralization and Rural Development
- Honourable Samuel Abdullai Jinapor MP – Minister for Lands and Natural Resources
- Miss Cecilia Abena Dapah – Minister for Sanitation and Water Resources
- Honourable John Peter Amewu MP – Minister for Railways Development
- Honourable Ignatius Baffour Awuah MP –Minister for Employment and Labour Relations
- Honourable Mavis Hawa Koomson MP –Minister for Fisheries and Acqua culture development
- Alhaji Ibrahim Awal Mohammed -Minister for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Honourable Francis Asenso Boakye MP – Minister for Works and Housing