Reports reaching us indicates that fire has broken out in a house at Ashaiman Lebanon in the Greater Accra Region.
According to an Angel FM correspondent, the fire broke out in a building which was newly rented by new occupants in Ashaiman.
Residents on Thursday, June 10, saw that smoke started emanating from the newly rented room and so they tried to quench the fire but to no avail so they took off the roof of the building before gaining access to the room.
Reports indicates that the fire service personnel who were contacted di a great job by arriving at the scene on time.
Fortunately no deaths were recorded and no one sustained injuries as no one was in the room at the time.